Frequently asked questions
Having any questions about purchasing refurbished phone? We're happy to answer!
Q1. Where can I view my order details?
- Your order details will be displayed on the checkout page before you proceed to payment details.
- You can also view the order details in the order confirmation email sent by QwikFone once the order is processed.
Q2. How can I track my refurbished mobile phone order?
Q3. Can I cancel my refurbished mobile phone order?
Q4. What type of warranty does QwikFone offer on refurbished mobile phones?
Defective phones are repaired and replaced for free, accessories are replaced with brand-new ones in this warranty.
Q5. Why was my return request rejected?
Q6. How does QwikFone's refund works?
- If you paid using PayPal, the refunds will show immediately on your account.
- If you paid using PayPal Credit or Klarna, the refund is issued to the respective method.
- If you paid using bank account, the refunds usually will take 3-5 business days to show in your bank statement.
Q7. Can I change my order details, shipping address, or delivery date?
- The address cannot be changed after the order is submitted
- The delivery date can be changed before the order is shipped out. Contact our London office to reschedule your delivery.
Q8. Why was my smartphone not repaired for free?
1. Accidental damage due to misuse or negligence.
2. The device was opened/repaired by parties other than QwikFone specialists.
3. The device has passed the 12-month warranty period.
Q9. When can I get my refurbished phone replaced?
10. How can I get my accessories repaired?
*Accessory repairs are not available.
11. What is the minimum order for wholesale prices?
12. What is refurbished OEM LCD screen replacements?
13. What is the warranty period on QwikFone spare parts?
- QwikFone's mobile parts and replacements have a lifetime warranty.
- Battery replacements and accessories have a 12-month warranty period.
14. Can I return part of my spare parts order?
15. How should I handle defective or faulty parts?